This project is led by the CEA for the all the building operation, and is part of the actions
« Opérations campus » and « Développement scientifique et technologique du plateau de Saclay ».
Scientific Director of the project : Philippe Vernier (CNRS).
Head of the project : Xavier Charlot (CEA).
They are accompanied by a team made of personnel from CNRS, Paris-Sud University (UPS) and CEA. It is organized as follows:
- Management and project engineering: N. Brousse-Ducrocq and Y. Guillaume (CEA),
- Conductor of operations : C. Beauchesne (CEA),
- Laboratories : V. Rousseau (UPS) et JM. Hermel (CNRS),
- Platforms : F. Sohm (INRA),
- Zootechnics : M. Bardotti (CNRS),
- Informatics and technical aspects: B. Martin (CNRS),
- Training and teaching: H. Daniel (UPS)
- Total surface with the technical rooms and circulation : 18576 m2
- Floor surface: 16262 m2
- Usable surface: 11800 m2
- Staff : 400-420 persons, and about 50 Master students (M2).