Understanding the neuronal basis of cognitive functions as perception, communication, decision-making,learning and memory, but also identifying mechanisms involved in pathologies or in alterations of these functions, are the main objectives of our work in the Department.
- Thierry Aubin, Isabelle Charrier : Acoustic Communications
- Nicolas Mathevon : Sensory Neuro-Ethology
- Jean-Marc Edeline – Catherine Del Negro : Neural Code and Auditory Perception
- Serge Laroche – Cyrille Vaillend : Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms of Plasticity and Memory
- Sylvie Granon : Neurobiology of Decision-making
- Valérie Doyère – Nicole El Massioui : Cognition & Emotion